Monday, May 16, 2011

Chiron Neptune and Pisces


wateryscape_small.jpg
courtesy of Arlenew.com
 I talked about Neptune entering Pisces a few weeks ago and the general karmic implications of having Neptune in its ruling sign. Pisces and Neptune, remember vibrate to the 12th house - the house that is our connection to the universal unconsciousness. Many astrologers say Pisces is the universal unconsciousness!


Now we have an extra added attraction to this because Chiron, the asteroid which pinpoints where we carry our deepest wound - a wound that is so painful we don't want to touch - is now in Pisces. Of course, we much transmute the pain of Chiron if we are to heal; the trick is to have the courage to do that.

The last time Chiron was in Pisces was from 1962 - 1968. Remember those fun years?

Keep in mind - and this is very important - we also had some wild transits of Uranus and Pluto at that time which is not in the cards now. Don't expect a return to the go- go '60's.

However, for the next nine years Chiron will be in Pisces and for a large chunk of this year Chiron will be conjunct Neptune in Pisces. Whatever house this conjunction transits and whatever planet it agitates in your chart you will feel a deep karmic pull. Let me explain this with a story of what happened to me. Right now, over the Washington, D. C, area and much of the East Coast, this conjunction is in the 7th house - the house of intimate relationships such as marriage and business contracts. The 7th house is an "angular house". These include the 1st, 4th, 7th and 10th houses - these are very powerful, very active houses. My natal Chiron is also in an angular house - the 4th. I am feeling this conjunction.

To make a very long story short, I found out that a large bank had totally screwed up a major account to the point where they actually had no clue how to undo their error. I went through 2 weeks of "bank hell" and finally, with the help of my ace financial advisor, got them to move on fixing the problem. Oh, did I say their screw up threatened my business accreditation and I had only one month to fix it?

Throughout this time, the bank never apologized and even had to nerve to hold up the process of fixing their mistake because they found one small error I made. Six years of major errors they made - one little paperwork error on my part and they tried to turn it around and lay all the blame on me.

It was at that point that a nerve was struck or more correctly it was my 4th house Chironic wound - of not feeling heard, of being validated and having root source - of being a grounded, accepted person. They were trying to put me in the place of little kid and it angered me. Instead of retreating into the wound - and becoming the chastised little kid - I found a way around them and basically told them what they could do with my account. I took the money out and found a new way to do what I needed to do.

So be aware of painful karmic issues that are going to pop up in contractual relationships. Look at where Chiron is in your birth chart and see how this is going to resonate with you. This is the time to clear up a lot of wound issues that are karmic in nature IF you are aware of what is happening. Don’t fall into Pisces martyrdom – don’t accept what is happening – analyze how this is making you feel and use this to transmute your Chironic wound issue.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice words
I think Chiron entered Pisces on 27 march 1960 not 62
and left 2 feb approx 1968

Karmic Astrology by Joan's Fan Box